|Start:||Dec 6, 2018 - 10:30 am|
|End:||Dec 6, 2018 - 4:00 pm|
|Venue:||DECHEMA, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
“Smart strategies for the clinical application of nanomedicine and available services to translate them into practice”
Take the opportunity and visit us on 6 December 2018 in Frankfurt. More information on the call for abstracts, registration and deadlines can be found here: http://dp-nbm.de/index.php?id=annual_meeting_2018
- Prof. Twan Lammers (RHTW Aachen)
- Rui Sousa (Healthtech Translation Advisory Board)
- Christina Deyl (European IPR Helpdesk, Enterprise Europe Network)
- Dr. Klaus-Michael Weltring (Bioanalytik Münster, Chair of the German Platform NanoBioMedicine
The Annual Meeting 2018 is dedicated to:
- Smart strategies to apply nanomedicine in relevant clinical settings,
- The services which are available in Germany and Europe, to translate your idea into practice,
- And the future focus of the German Platform NanoBioMedicine.
The day will be full of interesting lectures and networking as well as the opportunity for you to get actively involved and thus to shape the future of the platform.