|Start:||Sep 23, 2018 - 9:00 am|
|End:||Sep 28, 2018 - 6:00 pm|
International conference of Nanotechnologies and Bionanoscience in Heraklion, Crete.
The 1st International conference on Nanotechnologies and Bionanoscience (NanoBio 2018) – aims to capitalize on the rapid growing and interconnected fields of Nanotechnology and Bioscience, drawing in and providing an interdisciplinary forum for scientists
and engineers from academia and industry. Among the main objectives is to discuss on the forefront of research and to address the theory, design and development of advanced materials and nanotechnologies in relation to the field of energy and health applications.
The conference comprises of the following six workshops:
- WORKSHOP 1: Nanobiomaterials and Nanomedicine
- WORKSHOP 2: Perovskite optoelectronics and solar cells
- WORKSHOP 3: Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- WORKSHOP 4: Graphene and related two-dimensional (2D) materials
- WORKSHOP 5: Nanoelectronics and nanophotonics
- WORKSHOP 6: Bioelectronics and lab-on-chip systems