|Start:||Nov 20, 2018 - 8:00 am|
|End:||Nov 22, 2018 - 5:00 pm|
The nanoBio&Med2018 International Conference (www.nanobiomedconf.com) will take place in Barcelona (Spain): November 20-22, 2018. This event is going to present again the most recent international developments in the field of Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine and will provide a platform for multidisciplinary communication, new cooperations and projects to participants from both science and industry.
An industrial forum will also be organized to promote constructive dialogue between business and public leaders and put specific emphasis on the technologies and applications in the nanoBioMed sector.
The call for abstracts is currently open (Extended deadline – October 08, 2018: oral request) and abstracts can be submitted online through thewebsite.
Abstract Submission (Oral request): October 08, 2018
Student Grant (Travel bursary) Request: October 08, 2018
Author Submission Acceptance Notification: October 10, 2018
Student Grant Notification: October 10, 2018
Early Bird Registration Fee: October 19, 2018
Abstract Submission (Poster request): October 26, 2018
Early Bird Registration Fee (Exhibitors): October 07, 2018
The conference will offer during this week an impressive list of Invited & Keynote speakers.
Keynote/Invited speakers already confirmed (24 as of 02/10/2018):
– Lorenzo Albertazzi (Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC), Spain)
– Aurélien Bancaud (LAAS, France)
– Giuseppe Battaglia (University College London, UK)
– Roy Beck (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
– Ofra Benny (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
– Gianaurelio Cuniberti (TU Dresden, Germany)
– Cecile Delacour (Institut Néel (CNRS), France)
– Carlos Fito-López (ITENE, Spain)
– Frank Koppens (ICFO, Spain)
– Meytal Landau (Technion, Israel)
– Jesus M de la Fuente (ICMA, CSIC/ UNIZAR / CIBER-BBN, Spain)
– Xing Ma (Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China )
– Veronika Magdanz (TU Dresden, Germany )
– Shlomo Magdassi (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
– Cécilia Ménard-Moyon (CNRS, France)
– Salvador Pané i Vidal (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
– Danny Porath (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
– Loris Rizzello (University College London, UK)
– Samuel Sánchez (IBEC, Spain)
– Ronit Satchi-Fainaro (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
– Avi Schroeder (Technion, Israel)
– Philip Tinnefeld (LMU München, Germany)
– Thomas Velten (Fraunhofer IBMT, Germany)
– María J. Vicent (Príncipe Felipe Research Center, Spain)
Further speakers will be announced the upcoming weeks
Emerging and future trends of the converging fields of Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Medicine will be discussed among industry, academia, governmental and non-governmental institutions. NanoBio&Med2018 will be the perfect place to get a complete overview into the state of the art in those fields and also to learn about the research carried out and the latest results. The discussion in recent advances, difficulties and breakthroughs will be at his higher level.
If you need any further information, please let us know.
See you in Barcelona.