|Start:||Jan 26, 2022 - 8:00 am|
|End:||Dec 27, 2022 - 6:00 pm|
Refine Project third Knowledge Exchange Conference (KEC3) will take place on the 26th-27th of January 2022. KEC3 will be an hybrid event.
More information is coming soon!
The REFINE project (http://refine-nanomed.eu/) has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement no 761104. REFINE project aims at setting up a Regulatory Science Framework ( RSF ) for the risk benefit assessment of NBM based medicinal products and medical devices. REFINE will support safer, more cost and time efficient testing, in a framework that will remain sustainable beyond the project.
- Identification of regulatory challenges and existing gaps to address them;
- Transform regulatory challenges and gaps into development of new assays that will provide the missing data needed in the regulatory dossiers;
- Rationalise testing and refine testing methods to answer to the currents most pressing regulatory concerns;
- Development of a Decision Support System which implements an intelligent testing strategy for nano bio materials;
- Assure quality standards for development and testing;
- Bridge communities: to make information and exchange possible