|Start:||Jan 26, 2022 - 8:00 am|
|End:||Jan 27, 2022 - 5:00 pm|
SAVE THE DATE!
Third Knowledge Exchange Conference is coming up. When: 26th-27th January 2022 – Hybrid event. Stay tuned for more information. #KEC3
REFINE proposes a Regulatory Science Framework for the risk-benefit assessment of medical products and medical devices that are based on nanomedicines and biomaterials.
- REFINE will gather a wide community of stakeholders in regulation, industry, science, technology development, patients, and end-users, into a Consortium for the Advancement of Regulatory Science in Biomaterials and Nanomedicine.
- To set up/ build a Regulatory Science framework to close the gap presently on the existing development of nanomedicine products. We aim to set in motion a sustained forum that liaises regulators, scientist, and developers in the task to develop:
- A clear overview of current and anticipated regulatory concerns, including harmonisation,
- A gap analysis where regulatory concerns and scientific evidence don’t seem to match up,
- A heuristic to transfer new scientific evidence into regulatory strategies, and to translate regulatory concerns into hot spots in the standard testing cascades