|Start:||Feb 3, 2022 - 8:00 am|
|End:||Feb 3, 2022 - 11:40 am|
Dear colleagues, Tel Aviv University (TAU), a very active ETPN member organization, will coordinate a national World Cancer Day event on 3rd of February 2022. The event, broadcasted for external viewers, will be held in English with the participation of leading cancer researchers in Israel. Learn more in the rest of this article.
How to join?
Watch this meeting on YouTube or below!
Program & Speakers
The event is chaired by Prof. Ronit Satchi-Fainaro, Director of the Cancer Biology Research Center at TAU.
Please note the that the following time schedule is indicated in Israelian time.
- 9:00 – 9:20 | Prof. Dan Peer, Tel Aviv University
“Therapeutic genome editing in cancer”
- 9:20 – 9:40 | Prof. Dina Ben-Yehuda, Hadassah-Hebrew University School of Medicine “Targeted Livin-nanoparticles for lymphoma therapy” 9:40 – 10:00 | Prof. Moshe Oren, Weizmann Institute of Science
“p53 mutations in cancer: sequence matters!”
- 10:00 – 10:20 | Prof. Irit Ben-Aharon, Rambam Health Care Campus
“COVID and cancer – the unsolved dilemma”
- 10:20 – 10:40 | Prof. Cyrille Cohen, Bar-Ilan University
“Enhancing the anti-tumor function of TCR/CAR engineered T-cells through the expression of chimeric switch receptors (CSR)”
- 10:40-11:00- Coffee break
- 11:00 – 11:20 | Prof. Avi Schroeder, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology “Tumor neurons and patient‘s sex affect nanomedicine efficacy” 11:20 – 11:40 | Prof. Neta Erez, Tel Aviv University “Stromal and immune plasticity shape the metastatic microenvironment“
- 11:40 – 12:00 | Prof. Eli Pikarsky, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center “Opposing roles of tertiary lymphoid structures in liver cancer”
- 12:00 – 12:20 | Dr. Ruth Scherz-Shouval, Weizmann Institute of Science
“Mutation and stress dependencies in the tumor microenvironment”
- 12:20 – 12:40 | Prof. Gidi Rechavi, Sheba Medical Center & Tel Aviv University “Cancer epitranscriptomics”