Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues of the the European Nanomedicine community, we are pleased to share with you the open position at Nanobiotix in France shown below.
“Ready for a new challenge? Willing to join forces to progress our fight against cancer and help more patients with our innovations?
We are hiring a QC Chemistry Scientist to support the growth of our teams. Main areas of responsibilities to include:
– Writing study protocols
– Performing analytical data review
– Stability studies management
– Support OOS and OOT troubleshooting, data analysis and interpretation
– Coordination of analytical transfer and validation with subcontractors
– Subcontractor management
– Actively participating to the overall well-functioning of the QC department activities
You will report into our CMC Expert Manager.
Master degree (Bac+5) in Chemistry or pHD in Life Sciences desired
Educational background in the field of nanomedicine is a plus
At least 3 years of professional experience in QC department in Biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry environment, in the development and GMP manufacturing of Medical devices / Drug product. Prior experience in QA department is a plus
– Strong knowledge of GMP environment and regulations (BPF, ICH-Q7, ISO13485, US/EU pharmacopeia, others)
– Strong project management skills required
– Rigorous approach to scientific investigations, with a sense of urgency to achieve ambitious milestones
– Fluent in business English
– Strong team spirit is required to perform this job
– Task and result-oriented
– Enthusiastic and committed to the overall Nanobiotix project
More than taking a new position, this is about joining a community. We, Nanosapiens strive at Expanding Life for humanity beyond what we see and what we think we know.