Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues, the lab of Prof. María José Alonso at CIMUS, University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is offering two open positions with pp to 3-year contracts for postdoctoral fellows, for projects on Monoclonal Antibodies and RNA Delivery in the context of cancer.
- PhD in an appropriate discipline (Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biomedical Engineering…).
- Experience in micro/nanoencapsulation, with emphasis in polymer-based delivery systems and
- Encapsulation of biomolecules (antibodies, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, nucleic acids).
- Experience in the analysis of biomolecules (Western Blot, ELISA, HPLC, LC-MS)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Recommendation letters from previous advisers
How to apply?
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Deadline: March 30, 2021
For more information on our lab, please visit Prof. Alonso group’s website: https://www.usc.es/grupos/mjalonsolab/