|Start:||May 10, 2023 - 12:00 am|
|End:||May 10, 2023 - 1:30 pm|
Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues from the European Nanomedicine community , we are please to highlight a webinar organized by the European Society for Biomaterials & the National Affiliated Societies to be held on May 10, 2023 at lunch time.
Program of the webinar
- CHAIRS: Maria Grazia Raucci1 and Ana Pego2
- Institute of Polymers, Composites and Biomaterials – National Research Council (IPCB-CNR)
- Instituto de Investigação e Inovação da Universidade do Porto (i3S)
- SCANDINAVIAN SOCIETY FOR BIOMATERIALS (SCSB)
- Pekka Vallittu| Hybrid composite of fiber glass and bioactive glass in bone repair
- IBERIAN SOCIETY FOR BIOMATERIALS & BIOMECHANICS
- Pedro M Alves| Antimicrobial peptide-decorated particles to fight infection in skin chronic wounds
- Jerome Sohier| Porous and injectable hydrogels: from hurdles to potentials
How to register?
Link to access the registration form: https://form.jotform.com/231134533595354
About the ESB
The European Society for Biomaterials (ESB) was founded in March 1976, and became a member of the International Union of Societies for Biomaterials Sciences and Engineering (IUS-BSE) at its conception, in 1979. The ESB today has approximately 1,200 members from over 30 countries worldwide. More info: https://www.esbiomaterials.eu/