|Start:||Mar 27, 2019 - 10:30 am|
|End:||Mar 27, 2019 - 4:30 pm|
|Venue:||DECHEMA, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 25, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
Annual Meeting 2019 of the German Nanomedicine Platform: Smart clinical application strategies and available services to drive your ideas
Call for elevator pitches:
Would you like to present your project, product, service, business idea or institution/company to the nanomedicine community? Then apply for an elevator pitch and save 25 €! Contributions from platform members will be given priority, but the call is open to everybody. The authors will be informed by email of the evaluation of their abstract shortly after submission and can then register at a reduced price.
Programme: available for download here
- Prof. Twan Lammers (RHTW Aachen)
- Rui Sousa (Healthtech Translation Advisory Board)
- Christina Deyl (European IPR Helpdesk, Enterprise Europe Network)
- Dr. Klaus-Michael Weltring (Bioanalytik Münster, Chair of the German Platform NanoBioMedicine)
The Annual Meeting 2019 is dedicated to:
- Smart strategies to apply nanomedicine in relevant clinical settings,
- The services which are available in Germany and Europe, to translate your idea into practice,
- And the future focus of the German Platform NanoBioMedicine.
The day will be full of interesting lectures and networking as well as the opportunity for you to get actively involved and thus to shape the future of the platform.
- Regular 70 €
- Platform members and presenters 45 €
- Abstract submission: 6 March 2019
- Registration: 13 March 2019