|Start:||Feb 1, 2019 - 9:00 am|
|End:||Feb 1, 2019 - 11:00 am|
|Venue:||7 cities in Europe|
The NOBEL project, coordinated by the ETPN, organizes the 1st edition of HealthTech World Cancer Day (#HWCD) on February 1st 2019. The HWCD expands and replaces the successful Nano World Cancer Day for which five editions were held since 2013.
What is HWCD? Simultaneous open events in seven European cities to inform of the revolution brought about by the medical technologies in the fight against cancer.
Join your local HWCD event: Villejuif (France), Muenster (Germany), Pavia (Italy), Gliwice (Poland), Braga (Portugal), Barcelona (Spain) and Gebze (Turkey).
Why should you attend?
- To discover the revolution brought by emerging medical technologies in oncology
- To meet the best experts, innovations and SMEs of your country, fighting against cancer with disruptive solutions.
How do health technologies revolutionise oncology? smarter technologies are currently developed allowing a much earlier, more precise and less invasive diagnosis & disease monitoring, combined with more efficient & less toxic therapies.
About NOBEL: NOBEL (www.nobel-project.eu) is a H2020 Coordination and Support Action for the convergence of emerging medical technologies in Europe (nanomedicine, biomaterials, photonics, robotics, and digital health). NOBEL actions focus on:
- building a European HealthTech community
- shaping a commune strategy that envisions the future of healthcare
- accelerating best innovation of the field, through the HealhTech TAB
Contact the organization team: email@example.com