|Start:||Jan 29, 2020 - 8:00 am|
|End:||Jan 31, 2020 - 5:00 pm|
|Venue:||IMDEA Nanociencia, Madrid (Spain)|
The 2nd International Conference on Nanomaterials Applied to Life Sciences 2020 (NALS 2020) is being organized by IMDEA Nanociencia to be held in the Excellence Campus of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid-CSIC (Madrid, Spain) on 29-31 January 2020. This 2nd Edition NALS 2020 is intended to establish synergies, foster long-lasting collaborations, and contribute to a fruitful academia-industry liaison to work on the development of disruptive nanomaterials-based techniques and devices for applications in the fields of Medicine, Biology, and Environment, among others.
- Nanomaterials for therapy.
- Nanomaterials for detection and diagnosis.
- Nanomaterials for environmental applications.
- In silico testing.
- Metrology and standardisation of nanomaterials.
- Synthesis, functionalization, bioconjugation, and surface engineering of nanomaterials.
- Biocompatibility and toxicity of nanomaterials.
- Nanomaterials for translational applications.
Abstract deadline extension
SUBMIT HERE YOUR ABSTRACT until Dec. 2, 2019