|Start:||Feb 4, 2022 - 10:00 am|
|End:||Feb 4, 2022 - 12:30 am|
The Nano World Cancer Day is an event organized within the framework of World Cancer Day where the latest innovations in NANOMEDICINE against CANCER will be announced, with topics ranging from early diagnosis, controlled release of drugs or nanoparticle radiotherapy.
One more year, experts in NANOMEDICINE from different fields -researchers, businessmen, medical oncologists, patients, etc.-, will present the latest advances and give us the opportunity to discover the generator of progress that NANOMEDICINE means for health as a creator of new opportunities in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and how we can contribute to the European mission against cancer.
Initiated under the name of NANO WORLD CANCER DAY, NANOMED Spain organizes this year’s edition virtually with the collaboration of VHIR (Vall d’Hebron Research Institute) and VHIO (Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology).
This online webinar is open to all upon registration on the Nanomed Spain website accessible by clicking here.
Conferences will be given mostly in Spanish.
- 10:00 Welcome and Opening
- Anna Santamaria · Head of the oncology area and deputy director of translational research at VHIR
- Teresa Macarulla Gastrointestinal and Endocrine Tumors Group, Vall d’Hebron Institut d’Oncology, VHIO
- Josep Samitier · Scientific Coordinator of NANOMED Spain and Director of the Institute of Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)
- 10:15 Valentín Ceña · Faculty of Medicine, University of Castilla-La Mancha
- 10:30 Ibane Abasolo Targeting and Drug Release Group, VHIR
- 10:45 How can gold nanoparticles help in cancer treatment? Technology transfer and development of a new product Joan Comenge Nanotargeting
- 11:00 Application of nanotechnology in the clinic: the example of the NoCanTher project in pancreatic cancer · Teresa Macarulla · Gastrointestinal and Endocrine Tumors Group, Vall d’Hebron Institut d’Oncology (VHIO)
- 11:15 Quatsomes: a new nanoformulation for the implementation of RNA-based therapies · Miguel Segura · Neural Tumor Laboratory; Translational Research in Childhood and Adolescent Tumors, VHIR
- 11:30 CRIS Foundation against cancer: Opportunities and Announcements ·
Jesús Sánchez CRIS Foundation
- 11:40 Alba Ruiz · AECC
- 12:20 Time for discussion and questions