|Start:||Sep 15, 2020 - 9:45 am|
|End:||Sep 16, 2020 - 4:30 pm|
one of our great ETPN members, RISE, is organizing soon a series of on online symposia. During this series of 3 half-day symposia, experts from RISE and industry will showcase and discuss challenges and opportunities around key base technology areas and formulation development tools. All of these, in the context of current sustainability and digitalization trends. Nanoparticle formulations is one part of the topics discussed.
Who is this event intended for?
The symposia targets product developers, engineers, scientists and problem owners working with formulated products or advanced materials, regardless of the industrial sector.
The seminars are relevant for raw material suppliers and anyone working with pharmaceutical, home & personal care, cosmetic, food, agrochemical, coating & inks, adhesives or composite products.
- Base technology areas: Dos and Don´ts and new developments
- Generic formulation Tools
- Bioderived and biomaterials informulations
- REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE.
- Fee:Participation is free of charge.
- Venue:The symposia will be held online, in real time, using the video conferencing and online meeting platform Zoo. m.
- It will be possible to register for the 3 sessions of the series or for any of the individual sessions.
- Questions about the scientific contentE-mail: email@example.com
- Practical questions about the symposium /registration E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org