|Start:||Dec 6, 2021 - 8:00 am|
|End:||Dec 8, 2021 - 4:00 pm|
Following the great success of the last SFNano (Société Française de Nanomédecine) meeting in Dijon, and after a short break in 2020 due to the sanitary situation, it is our great pleasure to announce the 7th annual meeting of the French Society of Nanomedicine that will take place in Angers, December 6th-8th 2021.
Right now, save the date in your agenda and hurry up to send your abstracts. The dead line for submission is approaching quickly (September 30th 2021).
Registration and abstract submissions can be found on https://sfnano2021.sciencesconf.org
Program & Speakers
The program will include plenary lectures and sessions on different research areas:
- Nanomedicine and cancer,
- Nanochemistry and Biomaterials
- Nanomedicine and gene therapy,
- Nanomedicine and imaging.
- Session co-organized with the BeNeLux & France Local Chapter Controlled Release Society
- Session organized by the SFNano Young group (presentations of PhD in 3 minutes (3 slides))
- A poster session is opened also for contributions.
- A ceremony will be organized to reward the:
- best oral presentation (PhD students and postdoc < 2 years)
- best poster
- best “thesis in 3 minutes”.
Finally, a welcome dinner cocktail will be offered to all participants after the presentations of our sponsors as well as a gala dinner in the genuine reception place of the Greniers Saint Jean.
- SCHERMAN Daniel, Paris, FRANCE
- SCHROEDER Avi, Haifa, ISRAEL
- BALOSSO Jacques, Grenoble/Caen, FRANCE
- POPOVTZER Rachela, Ramat-Gan, ISRAEL
- TEXIER Isabelle, Grenoble, FRANCE
- NOTTELET Benjamin, Montpellier, FRANCE
- SCHIFFELERS Raymond, ETPN, Utrecht, NETHERLANDS
- HAAS Heinrich, BioNtech Mainz, GERMANY
- EVEN Luc, Sanofi Paris, FRANCE
- LEVI Raphaël, Paris, FRANCE
- ADAMS David, Paris, FRANCE
- KLYMCHENKO Andrey, Strasbourg, FRANCE
- MIGNET Nathalie, Paris, FRANCE
- AL-JAMAL Khuloud, London, UK
More info about the Program of SFNANO2021 ANGERS