|Start:||Jun 1, 2023 - 8:30 am|
|End:||Jun 1, 2023 - 5:30 pm|
|Venue:||RISE, Research Institutes of Sweden, Stockholm|
Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues from the European Nanomedicine Community, we would like to inform you about and event co-organized by SINTEF, Malvern Panalytical and Rise on “Biophysics of RNA-LNPs and non-viral vectors: for informed design and development“. This is a one-day workshop which will take place 1st June 2023 | 8:45 -17:30 | Stockholm.
The fast and impressive development of mRNA-LNP-based Covid-19 vaccines has led to intense research and development in the vaccines field, and the wider scope of mRNA therapeutics. However, to enable the medical innovation based on this novel modality of drugs, a lot remains to be learned in terms of process and product understanding. More systematic characterization efforts and open exchange of knowledge in the field are required to accelerate the efficient and rational approach to LNP development. We have invited key researchers in the field to come and share their experience and engage in discussions with a broader community on characterization and development of LNP vectors for delivery of nucleic acids. The day will be a full of relevant topics and focussed sessions with plenty of time for two way participation throughout our workshop. The programme will feature an opening lecture by Prof. Emeritus Daan Crommelin, (University Utrecht) followed by lectures by speakers from industry and academia. During the day we will run a series of panel discussions and poster sessions, including 5 flash poster presentations selected based on the submitted abstracts.
- Daan Crommelin Professor emeritus of the Dept Pharmaceutics, Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences, UIPS
- Jeremie Parot, Research Scientist SINTEF
- Caterina Minelli, Principal Scientist, National Physical Laboratory
- Hanna Jankevics Jones, Director Sector Marketing – Pharma & Food, Malvern Panalytical Ltd
- Camilla Foged, Professor, University of Copenhagen
- Michael Munson, Senior Research Scientist, AstraZeneca
- Eric Ennifar, Research Director, CNRS
- Natalia Markova, Head of Science, Pharma & Food, Malvern Panalytical
More info about program, accommodation and registration is accessible BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK.