Nanomed Europe 2019 www.nme19.eu #NME19 is a new and unique conference for scientists, entrepreneurs, industry and clinicians, developing great medical applications based on nanotechnology and emerging MedTech. NME19 is co-organized by the ETPN, European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine and INL, the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory.
- Abstract submission open until April 15th! (2 free tickets per ETPN member)
- Early-bird registration fees available until April, 1st.
Nanomed Europe 2019 (#NME19) is born from the merge of the 14th annual event of the European Technology Platform in Nanomedicine (ETPN) and of the European Scientific conference EuroNanoMed (ENM). Together, these two major events result in a new and unique conference for the European Nanomedicine community, bringing together scientists, technology providers, entrepreneurs, industry and clinicians. #NME19 is expected to be the largest event dedicated to Nanomedicine in Europe in 2019, bringing together the very best of Nanotechnologies for healthcare and other Emerging Medical Technologies.
- Be a unique conference and meeting place for public & private researchers, technology developers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, industry and European policy makers in the fields of Nanomedicine & all other emerging medical technologies.
- Promote new R&D collaborations in the forms of public-private partnerships (academia/industry) and new European projects, through brokerage sessions and matchmaking tools.
- Boost the best European innovations in Nanomedicine and HealthTech through live sessions of the HealthTech TAB and showcases to industry.
- Shape the future of European Nanomedicine and technologies for Healthcare through strategic meetings.NME19 is truly a unique place to discover and share the best applications of Nanotechnologies for healthcare, to disseminate the most recent scientific discoveries and/or H2020 projects results, to pitch SMEs, initiate or consolidate new H2020 or EuroNanoMed projects, be in touch with European regulators and funding agencies.The event will be scheduled in three days with two different programs in parallel (ETPN & ENM).
The NME19 program will consist on:
b) General Assembly of the ETPN Association
c) ETPN Working groups strategic meetings
d) Official opening of the conference by Portuguese, Spanish and European authorities
e) Plenary Session with a keynote from Laurent Lévy (CEO of Nanobiotix)
a) ETPN Sessions on translation of health technologies from the lab to the market and clinical advancements.
b) Industry Pitch session;
c) NME scientific sessions on nano-enabled diagnosis, therapy and regenerative medicine
d) Round table on Nanomedicine against antimicrobial resistance and infectious diseases
e) Guide-tour visit to INL laboratories.
a) ETPN sessions focused on disruptive medicine; artificial intelligence for Healthcare
b) ENM scientific sessions on medical imaging, personalized medicine, artificial organs,
d) Presentation of current European projects in Nanomedicine
e) In Parallel : HealthTech TAB sessions and industry showcase organized by the NOBEL Project
In addition, the NME19 envisages:
– A common social program that will comprise the official opening ceremony, and a welcome reception on Day-1, and a visit to the old town, and a gala dinner on Day-2;
– A prize for the best short talk & best poster will be organized (and therefore the participation of young researchers and PhD students is strongly encouraged);
– Exhibition hall within the lunch and break area, that will allow companies/institutions to showcase their company and/or European Projects.
Share your success story at NME19!
Selected talks, pitch me up sessions, showcase of innovative projects, updates on European projects will give you many opportunities of sharing your success stories. Efficient matchmaking tools will optimize networking all throughout the event; Find new partners for R&D and end-users of your technologies, build your next successful H2020 or EuroNanoMed consortium, pitch your SME, meet all stakeholders from Research to Industry!
Join us in Braga & meet the leaders who are shaping the future of Nanomedicine, MedTech and Healthcare!“