Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues from the European Nanomedicine community, great news: the EU-funded ERA4Health Partnership has just announced its upcoming call for transnational research proposals, titled “Nano and advanced technologies for disease prevention, diagnostic and therapy – NANOTECMEC“. This ground-breaking initiative aims to bolster translational research projects in nanomedicine, emphasizing collaboration between academic, clinical/public health research, and industrial R&D. We annoucne two major events regarding this funding opportunity. 1) An Infoday Webinar will be hosted on November 21, 2023. 2) To start shaping your consortium and refining ideas, the ETPN happily invites you all to an online matchmaking event on December 7, 2023 starting at 2PM (CET), co-organized with ERA4Health. It aims at facilitating collaborations for this call and helping you prepare the best proposals to answer the call. In the following article, you will learn all you need to know about this initiative, how to register and get involved! NANOTECMEC is a unique new opportunity to fund your research and innovation in Nanomedicine, join us and take this unique opportunity!
NANOTECMEC: a call for proposals dedicated to Nanomedicine!
The NANOTECMEC call is set to be a game-changer in the translation of Nanomedicine towards clinical use. It’s an endeavour to combine innovative nanomedicine approaches, promote transnational collaborations, and involve a diverse group from academic researchers to SMEs, Medical Doctors, and clinicians.
The applications must cover at least one of the following nanomedicine areas that are of equal relevance for this call:
- a) Regenerative medicine
- b) Diagnostics
- c) Nanotherapy
Want to learn more about NANOTECMEC?
- Read the NANOTECMEC call text : interested participants can glean more about the call, including detailed criteria, eligible countries, and topics of interest, on the ERA4Health website.
- INFODAY / Participate in the official ETPN ERA4Health NANOTECMEC info day webinar on Nov. 21 (register here), deep dive into the specifics of the call and ask your questions at the
Join the NANOTECMEC Matchmaking event!
- Date: December 7, 2023
- Overview: Following the official ERA4Health info-day webinar on November 21st (learn more), the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine (ETPN) is hosting a match-making event aimed at fostering collaboration and insights into the upcoming NANOTECMEC call for transnational research proposals. This event, while organized by ETPN, is open to all interested parties, aligned with the call’s objectives
Why should you participate in this matchmaking event?
- Collaborative Networking: Engage with potential partners and form consortia tailored to the objectives of the call.
- Focused Preparation: Align your organization’s goals and capabilities with like-minded entities to construct compelling project proposals.
- Expanding Horizons: Even if you don’t have a specific project in mind yet, express your interest, seek the expertise or partners you lack, and identify potential areas of collaboration.
How to join the ETPN matchmaking event?
- Registration: Participation is free. Secure your spot now by CLICKING HERE.
- Preparation: To make the most of the event, complete the Online Preparation Form by December 3, 6 PM (CET)
Highly interactive, the event will take place on Zoom, with an engaging component on Miro for ideation and collaboration. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss and submit precise project ideas and express their needs for partners in plenary session, and through dedicated channels.
NANOTECMEC Key Dates to Remember:
- Call pre-announcement: 18 October 2023
- Publication of the call: 14 November 2023
- Webinar Infoday & Opening of pre-proposal submission: 21 November 2023 (learn more and register here)
- ETPN ERA4Health Match-Making Event: 7 December 2023 (register here – prepare here)
- Deadline for pre-proposal submission: 30 January 2024
- Deadline for full-proposal submission: 13 June 2024
Spread the Word!
Harness the collective power and spirit of the nanomedicine community. Please share this article to inform and involve your colleagues and more relevant stakeholders in this pivotal event.
About the ERA4Health Partnership
ERA4Health (official website https://era4health.eu/) is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon Europe Framework, Grant Agreement Nº: 101095426, and overseen by the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HADEA). The partnership consists of 33 partners and 27 funding organizations from 22 countries. It aims to drive high-impact translational research to address European public health challenges, focusing on enhancing quality of life, healthcare system transformation, and disease prevention.
This event is a collaborative initiative between ETPN and ERA4Health to galvanize participation in the NANOTECMEC call. Contents provided are not binding or official. Refer to the official ERA4Health Website for authoritative information. Please check your eligibility by contacting your National Contact Point. While sharing data during the event, participants must be mindful of IP arrangements. ETPN is not liable for IP protection, nor does it guarantee any project evaluation or selection related to the call. ETPN may choose to participate in NANOTECMEC proposals if deemed appropriate.
Any final question about the ETPN Matchmaking? Contact us!
Dear colleagues, the NANOTECMEC initiative represents a significant leap in European nanomedicine research. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to contribute and collaborate. For queries, feel free to reach out to us at: email@example.com.