Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues,
What is Nanomed Europe 21 and how unique is it?
#NME21 is a unique conference in Europe bringing together scientists, technology providers, entrepreneurs, industry and clinicians, all of them developing great medical applications of Nanotechnologies and emerging MedTech. Scientific lectures on Nanomedicine & sessions about translation to market of nanomedical products will be held in parallel.
#NME21 is the merge of the 16th annual event of the ETPN & the European scientific conference ENM.
After the great success of NME19 held in Braga, Portugal in 2019, NME21 is co-organized by the ETPN and Empa, the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology.
NME21 will be hosted by Olma Messen, the largest meeting place in Eastern Switzerland in which trade fairs, congresses and cultural events bring together around 800,000 people per year.
#NME21 will be a unique place for you to:
- discover and share your best nanomedical innovations
- disseminate your most recent scientific discoveries and/or EU funded project results
- pitch your innovative SME
- initiate or consolidate your collaborative R&D projects in the new framework of Horizon Europe during our brokerage event
- learn more & get involved into the new & unique HealthTech4EU Alliance of advanced technologies for health in Europe.
A prize for the best short talk & best poster will be organized and therefore the participation of young researchers and PhD students is strongly encouraged.
Offering you the best possible conditions for great networking and matchmaking will be among our top priorities.
An exhibition hall will allow you to exhibit efficiently your company and/or European Projects
Keynote speakers and program
We are very happy to announce today that three fantastic keynote speakers will participate in Nanomed Europe 2021
- Andreas Kuhn, Senior Vice President RNA Biochemistry & Manufacturing bei BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- Christine Allen, Associate Vice-President and Vice-Provost, Strategic Initiatives at the University of Toronto
- Andre Nel, Distinguished Professor David Geffen School of Medicine at the California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI), UCLA
The tentative program is also accessible by clicking here. Mucch more information will be disclosed in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
How to join NME21?
Registration & abstract submission will open in the coming days.
Indeed, each active ETPN member organization will be offered 2 free-of-charge registration tickets!
#NME21 brings together the very best of Nanomedicine and Emerging Medical Technologies in Europe.
Save the new date, visit our website & be part of it!
We look forward to welcoming you at NME21!