Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues, we are glad to share with you a nice opportunities for young researchers in Nanomedicine organized by the Société Française de Nanomédecine, SF Nano.
This award will be rewarding a young PhD holder for his/her significant contribution to the field of Nanomedicine. Any type of research is eligible (fundamental, applied or translational research).
The awardee will receive a 1,000 € reward and be given the opportunity to present his/her research work through an oral contribution at the next SFNano meeting (Strasbourg, December 5th-7th, 2022).
Eligible applicants must have defended their PhD between October, 1st 2021 and September, 30th 2022. Students defending after October, 1st 2022 will be eligible for the next edition.
IMPORTANT: one of the PhD Supervisors must be affiliated with an establishment in France. Joint supervision with another country is possible.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to submit a single document file (pdf) including the following documents:
- a curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- a summary of their PhD work (3 pages maximum) with a particular emphasis on the implication of the candidate
- the report of the PhD referees
- the report of the PhD defense
- a list of publications, oral and poster communications, students’ supervision
- a cover letter explaining their professional ambition
- a recommendation letter from the PhD director
- Applications should be sent before October 15th 2022 by e-mail to Yohann Corvis (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sylvain Huille (email@example.com), Elise Lepeltier (elise.lepeltier@univ-angers.
fr), Chantal Pichon (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Marie-Pierre Rols (email@example.com).
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. The result will be diffused on line in November.
We also remind that registration is already open for the next SFNano meeting in Strasbourg. Early bird registration fee until October 31st 2022