|Start:||Jun 22, 2021 - 2:00 pm|
|End:||Jun 22, 2021 - 3:00 pm|
Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues of the European Community of nanomedicine, on June 22, 2021 at 2PM (CEST), the ETPN will organize a public & free-of-charge webinar about the launching of the new opportunities for Nanomedicine in Horizon Europe (registration link). It will be followed by an online brokerage event for ETPN members only. More information about the program, speakers and process to join this double event can be found below.
PART 1) PUBLIC WEBINAR: open to all!
- Start time : 2:0PM (CEST)
- Length : 1 hour
- Introduction by Ruth Schmid, chair of the ETPN
- First upcoming calls of the Cluster Health in Pillar II of Horizon Europe – by Patricia Calado & Afonso Duarte (AICIB – NCP of Portugal)
- Work Programme 2021 & Business Acceleration Services of the European Innovation Council (EIC) – by Sara Jud & Iordanis Arzimanoglou (European Commission)
- Q&A with the audience
More information on the article dedicated to the event.
Register for free for this ETPN webinar!
- This ETPN webinar is free of charge & open to all, but registration is mandatory, even for ETPN members.
- REGISTER FOR THE 1st. ETPN WEBINAR ON HORIZON EUROPE BY CLICKING HERE
PART 2) BROKERAGE EVENT: for ETPN members only.
- Start time : 3:30PM (CEST)
- Length : 1 hour approx.
- Program: ETPN members will be offered the opportunity to exchange about their interest in the various upcoming calls, pitch their proposals for collaboration & present their institution/department and their offers for collaboration in Horizon Europe during the online session.
Objectives of this brokerage event.
We are convinced that the community of ETPN members can help you to build stronger consortia. Our goal, as the official Think Tank of nanomedicine in Europe, is therefore to offer you the opportunity to express your interest in getting involved, as Project coordinator and/or Partner, in common proposals answering some of the first calls, notably those with a deadline for application by next September/October (final dates to be confirmed).
Become an ETPN member & join this event!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: the official launching of the 1st calls for proposals of the Cluster Health within Horizon Europe’s Pillar II is about to happen. Therefore, the information provided in this ETPN event is still tentative and is prone to changes in the coming weeks. In particular the name and deadline of the calls should not be considered official or definitive. Please always refer to the official website of Horizon Europe: https://ec.europa.eu/info/
Dear ETPN members, dear colleagues we thank you very much in advance for your active participation and look forward to our first webinar & brokerage event regarding new opportunities for nanomedicine in Horizon Europe.